POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTIALITE
Our contact details
WhatsApp + 94 777 260750
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you voluntarily choose to disclose and which is collected on an individual basis, and website usage information collected on a collective basis when you and others browse our website.
Personal information you choose to provide
- Registration information
- You provide us with information about yourself, your business, and your practices when you register to be a user of our services, subscribe to certain services, or subscribe to newsletters and email alerts.
- This information can be verified as specific and confidential details about you, your Family or your traveling companions; Passport name and passport details, your credit card or that of other people on your trip. In general, we do not collect the details of your children unless it is mandatory for the instruction of the visa or air ticket application process. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have obtained consent from all participants to your trip when you share their personal and confidential information with our office.
- With your direct or indirect consent, we will collect personal information from you when you make a reservation through our website or through a travel agency (i.e. online or offline), agent in your country , or a local destination management company or through a representative depending on the purchasing channel you have preferred
- Information may be communicated through your email, mobile, landline or websites, Facebook, WhatsApp, other social media or any other communication application, digital or non-digital devices currently available or will develop one. available in the future.
- You may be asked for this information at the end of organizing your services before, during and after your trip.
- Of course, we will respect your legal right (s) to consent or object to providing such details or to authorize us to retain information about you.
- We will use the confidential information provided exclusively for legitimate purposes strictly necessary for the implementation of our services for the organization of your trip or at the end of sending you a price proposal, to organize the payment of your services or to for the purposes of marketing and marketing our service offering.
- We are committed to always respecting the technical, organizational, administrative, physical and IT security procedures to protect your confidential information and prevent by all means their access to third parties outside the service.
- We only share your confidential information that is strictly necessary for the proper performance of your travel arrangements with our service providers across Sri Lanka or the Maldives.
- Whenever it becomes necessary to share your confidential information with our suppliers we will notify you immediately.
- Please be assured that we will always use your private and confidential details of your and our contractual agreement to arrange and complete either as part or in full of our services to you and as our binding confirmations.
Information conveyed by email
- If you choose to correspond with us by e-mail, we may need to retain their content that includes your e-mail address and our responses. If you use our “Email this page” feature to send a copy of this page to someone else, your email address will appear as the sender of the email. Your email address and the recipient’s email address will not be used for any other purpose.
- How do we use the information you provide to us?
In general, we use personal information for the purposes of management or marketing, customer service, and making other products and services available to our customers and prospects. From time to time, we may also use the information we collect to notify you of important changes to our website, new services, and special offers that we think may catch your attention.
- When we request your confidential information, we collect your consent for it to be used for purposes not directly related to our site. You have the option of opposing it. We systematically inform our customers when their information is collected by third parties (for example an airline or the reservation service of a railway company). This allows our clients to make an informed choice regarding the use of certain private or public providers who require the communication of personal information of a confidential nature. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails or letters, you can opt out of receiving these communications by unsubscribing on the web page from the user account settings menu,